Christmas at the Hodgkins and Desiderio's

After opening stockings at Bunie and Grandpa's we drove to Cousins Island to spend the rest of Christmas at Grandma and Sido's house. We arrived just in time for dinner with the entire Prior clan. After opening presents we went to the Desiderio's for desert where Logan was the star of the party.

"This is the same dress that Aunt Allison wore for her first Christmas."


"This is Uncle Andrew, he is a rock star."

"Big Nick bored me to sleep with tales of the Yankees."

"Suzanne wanted to hold me the entire night."

"I really liked Aunt Mary, except she didn't let me have my binkie."

"I am not so sure about these two, they were hitting the bottle pretty hard."

"Sido liked to give people instructions on how to hold me."

"Alright mom it is time to go, Dez has had a little too much of the bubbly stuff."

Comments

Tom O'Donnell said…
Hey Shelby, I know your brother Andrew is a rock star drummer and what not but that sign he is flashing is sign language for "I Love You" so maybe he has a soft side too. Logan is a cutie.

Popular Posts