Adventures in Haircutting

Logan had her first haircut on July 13, 2009. There was a time when we didn't think she would ever have hair. Truth is she still doesn't have lots of hair but what she had was looking a bit scraggly and was getting in her way. So we made an appointment with the Hodgkins' family hairstylist Kathleen. She has been cutting my brother's hair since they were 2, maybe even younger.

I have to give Kathleen credit, I have trimmed Logan's bangs twice and thought I would poke her eye out which is why they are so crooked. Kathleen was able to time her cuts at the perfect moment in order to avoid any nicks or pokes with the scissors. And by moment I mean fraction of a second when Logan wasn't moving.

The result is great. Logan's hair looks very cute in the back and I have sworn to let her bangs grow out for now.




I am not so sure about this, hence the binky.



Come on mom I want to move my head just a bit.



Comments

Popular Posts