To take a photo

Wow it is September already and I haven't blogged about the great summer we have had. Partly because we have been too busy enjoying summer. And partly because I have become a perfectionist now that I have Photoshop Elements and I want every pic posted to be just right.

One of the pics I have been working on is a sequence of the Sami, Odeh and Logan getting ready to take the annual shot of the cousins. It isn't easy getting these to sit down at the same time let alone smile at the same time yet somehow we did it. It took about 20 shots to get there but we finally captured them perfectly in the end. The last shot really shows Sami's wild man personality and just how found Odeh and Logan are of each other. I love it.



You can view the final photo, full size on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shelbyh/4873538625/

Comments

Popular Posts