Children's Hospital

Logan was only home for 17 hours before we had a follow-up apt with our pediatrician. Logan had been slightly jaundice after birth so they wanted to check in on her. They drew her blood and her bilirubin level was 19 which is just shy of the dangerous 20 mark.

We spent one night at Children's before they let us go home again. We were home for less than 12 hours again before we had another follow-up apt. Her bilirubin level had rebounded again so we had to right back into Children's for another two nights. It was very hard on mom and dad as she had to spend all her time under the bili lights, leaving little time for cuddling and bonding.



"I hated these goggles, they gave me a rash so I kept pulling them off. Mom didn't get much sleep because she had to watch over me, making sure I kept my stupid goggles on."

Comments

Tom O'Donnell said…
hang in there! she looks super cuddle-able. thanks for all the updates, i have some catching up to do.

Popular Posts