Simple Pleasures

When I was around Logan's age I loved my "boo train" which was nothing more than a box with some construction paper decorating the sides. I am pretty sure Allison created the sweet animal illustrations.

The Boo-Train

Like Mother, like daughter. Logan seems to have the most fun when playing inside a paper bag. We don't have a name for it yet so please let us know if you have any suggestions.



---Update---

Logan has her own boo-train custom made by Odeh. He even included a seat made of duct tape and a steering wheel. I am not sure Logan knows what to do with all the fancy features.

Comments

Anonymous said…
now i'm sold... logan looks JUST like you from the days of your animal box!
Anonymous said…
oops, sorry- your "boo-train!" you're going to have to decorate the bag a bit more... come on, shelby!!! show your artistic side!

Popular Posts