Bring on the steak

Charlie was a great sleeper for the first two months. Woke once a night mostly, sometimes twice. Then he hit three months old and was waking up every 2 hours or even 1.5 hours to eat. This made mama exhausted. It was hard for me to eat enough so that he could eat enough. Oof.

Thankfully Charlie's doctor feels that starting solid foods at 4 months old is perfectly fine. In fact she's been working on a study with preliminary data that shows kids who start eating at 4 months, have fewer food allergies. Food allergies, schmood-allergies, mama just needs a few hours of rest!

And so on Monday we started Charlie on brown rice cereal. He seems to love it. I think the only thing that could make him happier would be a medium-rare T-bone.

 "Food, food, give me FOOD!"


He didn't love the spoon but will devour cereal off my finger.


Logan loved that she could help feed Charlie.


 "Mom I think you missed a spot."



Comments

Popular Posts