7-8-9

You know those people who come up to you and your baby in the grocery store and say "enjoy every minute because it goes by so fast." When you're in the moment you roll your eyes and think "sure it does - do you want to take him tonight so I can sleep?" But then you have moments like today when you wake up and realize he's already 9 months old and wonder where time has gone?

No really where has it gone? What have I been doing the last 3 months? I haven't even posted his 7 month old picture. So here it is:


7 months old

And then there's his 8 month old picture....

Yeah about that, sorry Charlie, you're a second child - no 8 month old picture for you.

But today, today I was on the ball. It's October 12th and I have your 9 month picture done. [pats self on back]

9 months old




Comments

PWP said…
...and he is just ridiculously cute!
PWP said…
...and he is just ridiculously cute!

Popular Posts