Logan is 1?

Wait a minute, one? When did that happen? Where did the year go? Seriously? 12 months ago today I was...er, never mind, nobody needs to relive that. Instead let's relive Logan's rocking birthday celebration.

The house was full of people so Logan was a little apprehensive at first and snuggled in between Nora and Elizabeth for safety.

Once the birthday crown went on Logan came out of her shell, the Diva emerged and the real fun could begin.

"I can't seem to shake the paparazzi, cameras just love me."

"Look at my new ride"

"I got not one, but two new rides!"

"Uncle Chris knows I love pink."

And then it was time for the compulsory frosting smeared face shot. Logan started out delicately dipping her finger into the frosting but finally got right into it and didn't disappoint the crowd that had gathered.


Comments

Popular Posts