Summer Wrap Up

As first summers go I think I had a pretty good one. It started out with a plane ride which I wasn't too thrilled about. I am smiling in this picture just to make mom happy.
When we got off the plane we were in a place called San Francisco and Grandma and I strolled all over the city. Here I am on a pier near the Ferry Building.


After we got back from San Francisco I met these two crazy guys. Mom says we are related but I think that is still up for debate.

But I decided to humor mom and spent some time hanging out with both of them. Sami and I had a good time riding in wagons and going to PEI.
Odeh was a good swimming buddy and he also makes a mean boo-train.

Speaking of swimming, I love the water
. I also love to eat seaweed, rocks, shells and sand. mmm,mmm good.



Sido and Grandma took me on the Betty for lots of adventures and lots of naps. Sometimes my crazy uncles tagged along too.

My first Clam Fest wasn't that great. It rained during the parade and my mom made me crawl in some silly race the day after I came down with croup and an ear infection. Stellar parenting decision if you ask me.
But she made up for it by taking a whole week off work and brought me, daddy and Sami to PEI to visit Bunie.

After the trip to PEI the summer started to wind down. In early August the Rizkallah family headed back to Jordan. Odeh and Sami calmed down long enough to take this nice picture with Sido and Grandma.

Then Uncle Chris came home and we went to Wolfeboro for the weekend to see him.
Mommy just packed up all my bathing suits and shorts today so I think summer must really be over. Hopefully fall and winter will be just as much fun.


Comments

Popular Posts